Monday, October 21, 2013

The Crayon Factory

Saturday morning, the girls were watching cartoons while we were getting ready to leave. I came out to the living room just in time to catch the ending credits of Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood. Yes, I was a little bummed that I missed it... that is seriously one of my favorite cartoons!
I asked Eden what Daniel talked about today. She very excitedly tells me, "He got to see how crayons were made!!"
We continued our conversation, but inside I was giddy with nostalgia. I vividly remember when Mr. Rogers took us to the crayon factory to show us how crayons were made.... and I loved that 'field trip'!!
I might just have to head to pbs.com to check out that episode... don't judge.

Thanks, Daniel, for donning your sweater and talking to my kids! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment