Tuesday, April 2, 2013

{heard around the house} March Edition

Welcome to the first post in what I plan to be a monthly update.... things my children say that stop me in my tracks.

  • "Why do I have to do EVERYTHING" (spoken with a 13-year-old attitude) -Jada
  • "Hey!" -Kate (i promise... she raised her hand to wave and said 'hey'. well, that's sure what it sounded like, anyway.)
  • "Train hard! Never give up!!" -Eden
  • "Go, daddy, go!!!" -Eden (as Nate floored it to pass another vehicle)
  • "My ear batteries stopped working" -Jada (which explains why she's not listening)
  • "I have something suitable to wear." -Jada (thank you, Cinderella, for teaching my daughter how to use 'suitable' correctly)
  • "Is it Friday yet?" -Eden, sounding completely defeated (no, dear. I know it's exhausting being 5, but today is only Monday)
  •  "love you!" -Kate (I'm telling you, this kid is a genius!)
  • "I'm the boss of this ship" -Eden
  • "lets rock and roll, sister!" -Jada

No comments:

Post a Comment