Wednesday, June 5, 2013

{heard around the house} May Edition

  • "Knock, knock, knock. Penny! Knock, knock, knock. Penny!" -Jada; ahhhh BBT
  • "Mommy! We're helping Kate do somersaults!!" -Eden; note to self... the big girls are NOT ready to babysit. (no worries, Kate survived. And i removed her from the dangerous situation.)
  • "This is the best lice treatment ever. Because we get to do it together!" -Jada; yeah, it's been a long 6 weeks around here. I'm about to burn down the house...i think that's the only way to  kill those bugs!
  • "I'll huff and i'll puff and i'll blow your butt down!" -Jada; unprompted, in the middle of dinner.
  • "No more monkeys humping in the bed." -Eden; I don't know what to say... She's her father's daughter??
  • "I got skillz...." -Jada; because she used her hair tie to shut the light off. Serious skills.
  • "Mommy, when will I be old enough to go to Haiti?" -Eden; I really can't wait to take her!
  • "Thank you." -Kate; after I told her how beautiful she is.
  • "Mommy, I need to go pee - I have a headache." -Jada

No comments:

Post a Comment