Thursday, June 2, 2011

When I was your age.

This is EE's new favorite phrase. She will often tell me, "when I was your age, I....." Yes, when she was my age.... that was so long ago!! :)
Well, this statement hit a new stage of funny this week. Her friend, Sophia, is having a birthday in a couple of weeks and will be turning 3. We were talking about what we should get Phia for her birthday so I was asking EE for her opinions. Her response? "Well, when I was Sophia's age, I yiked these and these and these (pointing at pictures)" I nearly fell off my chair laughing. "When you were Sophia's age?" "Yeah, mommy." "You are goofy. Do you realize you are only 4 months older than her??" "[laughs] Yes!!"
Ahhh... those were the good ole' days.... waaaaay back when she was just turning 3..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment