Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Heard Around the House {November Edition}


  • "Um, yeah, but I wish our minivan had a bow on top of it!" -Jada; hmmm... a 'Minnie-van', perhaps?
  • "Really, Daddy? Really?!! You're watching football again??" -Eden; yep, it's a Sunday afternoon.
  • "Eden! I have a great idea. Your pretend name can be Katy and mine can be Perry!" -Jada; that girl loves her some Katy Perry. [Mother hangs her head in shame. This is my fault.]
  • "If I have a lot of kids when I grow up, I will just sell some of them." -Eden; a variation of this comes up every time we talk about adoption. Try as I may, I apparently am not doing a great job explaining what adoption is.
  • "I was just gonna say, if I stay out here a little longer.... we could snuggle!!! ....just sayin'..." -Jada; after I told her repeatedly she needed to go back to bed - she has a bad habit of sneaking back out after Eden falls asleep. Honestly, she almost got me with that snuggle offer... you should have heard how sweet she made it sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment